There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who are cut out for sales, and those who aren’t.
And that’s OK! Some people enjoy talking on the phone, and some people don’t. Some people get a little rush when they close a sale, and some people couldn’t care less. Some people track their goals like a lion on the prowl, and some people are more like house cats (my spirit animal, to be honest).
This work-from-home job opportunity is for the former — the salespeople among us.
(If you’re the latter and you’re uninterested in this particular job, don’t worry — just go ahead and like our Jobs page on Facebook. We post awesome work-from-home job opportunities there whenever we find them!)
Independent Sales Representative at Blooms Today
Pay: hourly wage + performance-based bonus opportunities. The average sales rep earns $15 per hour, while top performers earn as much as $24
- Converting sales opportunities through inbound calls (no outbound or cold calling)
- Educating customers about product features and benefits
- Making product recommendations
- Working to meet or exceed sales goals
- Maximizing upsell opportunities
Applicants for this position should have:
- A knowledge of sales principles and methods for promoting, selling and upselling
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment
- Strong closing skills and a commitment to reaching sales goals
- Effective phone communications skills and active listening skills
- Experience in phone-based sales
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficiency in using a computer and common office equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and a competitive nature
- The ability to deal with objections
You can learn more about technical requirements for this job here.
To apply for this position, go here.
Grace Schweizer is a junior writer at The Penny Hoarder.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: