If you’ve got top-notch math and reading skills, here’s a chance to help children in Minnesota learn to love numbers and books, too.
If this isn’t the type of work you’re looking for then check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Tutors at Minnesota Reading Corps and Minnesota Math Corps
Pay: From $225 to $574 every two weeks
- Helping Minnesota students age 3 to grade 3 learn to read
- Helping Minnesota students in 4th grade through 8th grade learn math
Applicants for this position must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be a citizen, national or lawful permanent resident alien of the U.S.
- Tuition or student loan repayment up to $5,815
- Tutors 55 and up may gift their education award to their child, grandchild, step child or foster child
- Modest living allowance
- Full-time tutors are eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Full-time or three-quarter time tutors may qualify for childcare assistance
Apply here to be a reading or math tutor with at Minnesota Reading Corps or Minnesota Math Corps.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter (@lisah) if you’ve got a tip to share.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: