Do you have experience writing contract bids and proposals?
If you do and you also have a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of administrative experience, this job could be just what you’re looking for.
Phoenix Protective Corporation is hiring a part-time proposal writer to work from home 10 to 25 hours per week.
If this isn’t the type of work you’re looking for, check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Part-Time Proposal Writer at Phoenix Protective Corporation
Pay: $15 per hour
- Working on contract bids and proposals
- Working closely with the company president
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Availability to work 10 to 25 hours per week
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A background in proposal writing
- Five years of administrative experience
- Personal computer and ability to work from home
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Paid time off
- Direct deposit payroll
Apply here for the part-time proposal writer job at Phoenix Protective Corporation.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter (@lisah) if you’ve got a tip to share.
Great! Sign up for our newsletter to learn more ways to make extra money: